This page is currently being updated with new resources. Please check back soon!
Resources from DMU:
- Talking to Your Children & Teens About Coronavirus with Dr. Harvey Payne, Dean, School of Counseling
- COVID-19 and Beyond Series:
- Part 1: Pandemic Defined and Precautions Needed to Be Safe – This is the first part of a webinar series hosted jointly by faculty members at Divine Mercy University (DMU) and the Center for Trauma and Resiliency Studies (CTRS)
- Part 2 – Stress Reduction and ideas for survival at home – Join faculty from Divine Mercy University to learn more about how you can lower stress and optimize your home quarantine time.
- Part 3 – Awareness of God’s Presence: Modeling and Thriving – Join faculty at Divine Mercy University for a discussion of how we can continue to grow and thrive amid the challenges we face during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Hallow App (Links to an external site.): prayer resources, especially geared towards young adults. They are offering a 3-month free trial in response to the pandemic.
- Reimagining the Examen Prayer (Links to an external site.): An app to guide you through the Ignatian-based examen prayer.
- Bishop Robert Barron and Word on Fire (Links to an external site.): Daily Mass, talks, resources, etc.
- Scott Hahn and the St. Paul Center: The Quarantined Catholic Hub (Links to an external site.): Among other things, they are offering the series on Scripture and the Eucharist for free.
- Regnum Christi Spirituality Resource Center (Links to an external site.): online video retreat guides, blogs, etc.
- Magnificat (Links to an external site.): Free access to their online missal
- Check your local diocesan/parish/church community website for live-streamed masses, liturgy of the hours, bible studies, meetings, etc.