- Dec 15 - 22 2021
M.S. Psychology Final Application Deadline
After you have completed the online application, an Admissions Advisor will follow up with you about providing the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution, or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history.
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (where applicable.)