Change of Name - Divine Mercy University

DMU Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates  Learn more

Change of Name

Official name changes (permanent change of record) can only be made in person. The Registrar will certify the authenticity of the documents, make copies for the Permanent Academic Record, and return original documents. Notarized copies of necessary documents may be accepted if residing outside of the DMU region and unable to submit in person.

Without official documentation, students may request the ADDITION of a new name to their contact info by submitting this Form to the Registrar. PLEASE NOTE: the original name on record remains as the official name.

To request an official change of name, please complete the Change of Name Request Form.