- Feb 18 2022
Final Psy.D. Application Deadline
Psy.D. Application Details
Questions about the DMU Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology admissions process? Read more >
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and a minimum of a 3.5 GPA for any graduate studies
- In rare circumstances, applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for admission. An applicant with such circumstances should contact the Psy.D. Admissions Office directly via email (email@example.com) before completing the application process.
- Undergraduate degree in psychology preferred. Note: Students admitted without an undergraduate degree in psychology will be required to complete prerequisite courses during the first year of their program.
- A completed Application Package for those meeting the above requirements.
General Admission Information
- Please note that this is an on-site, in-person program, requiring relocation to DMU’s campus in Sterling, VA for the duration of the (5) year program.
- The PsyD Application package, including all supporting documents, must be submitted by the published deadlines.
- There are no requirements or limits on selecting which application deadline applicants intend to meet. Applicants may simply self-select a deadline from above and ensure all materials are submitted by that deadline.
- Applicants who are invited to interview are required to attend the interview date associated with the application deadline selected. Interviews are by invitation only and are not guaranteed.
- Admission Decisions are typically (but not guaranteed to be) made within 4 weeks following the in-person interview.
- All admission decisions are for application to the Fall 2022 Psy.D. cohort. Applications to a future term beyond 2022 are not permitted. For questions about applying to a future term beyond 2022, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serious potential applicants are highly encouraged to visit DMU’s campus in Sterling, VA. Each year, DMU hosts a number of scheduled visit days. Please contact email@example.com for a list of visit day opportunities. Further, DMU is open to visitors who would like to visit campus outside of the published interview dates and scheduled visit dates. To visit DMU’s campus, please contact Admissions via firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to your desired day of visit or inquire about other possible visit days/times.