- Oct 29 2021
- All Day
Psy.D. Early Application Deadline — $3,000 Incentive
Psy.D. Application DetailsBe advised that applications for this deadline will *only* be considered for well-qualified applicants if space remains available after the above deadlines have passed. This application deadline is not guaranteed to be available! Serious applicants should select an earlier application deadline to ensure the possibility that their application can be considered for the August start term. Please contact Admissions before submitting your application for the Late Application Deadline.
All applicants please note the following:
- The Psy.D. Application, including all supporting documents, must be submitted by the published deadlines.
- There are no requirements or limits on selecting which application deadline applicants intend to meet. Applicants may simply self-select a deadline from above and ensure all materials are submitted by that deadline.
- Applicants who are invited to interview are required to attend the interview date associated with the application deadline selected. Applicants should ensure that they reserve the interview date noted in preparation for the interview in the case an invitation is issued.
- Interviews are by invitation only and are not guaranteed.
- Invitations to interview are sent via email after all materials have been submitted and reviewed by Admissions for qualification.
- Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, all interviews will be held over Zoom.
- Admission Decisions are typically made within 4 weeks following the interview date.
- All admission decisions are for application to the Fall 2022 PsyD cohort. Application to a future term is not permitted.
- While interviews will be held via Zoom, DMU is open to visitors with notice and social distancing measures in effect. To visit DMU’s campus in Sterling, VA, please contact Admissions at least 72 hours prior to your desired day of visit or contact Admissions to join one of our pre-scheduled, organized visit days.