- May 04 2022
M.S. in Psychology Summer 2022 Final Application Deadline
Summer term starts May 18th, 2022
The M.S. in Psychology program at Divine Mercy University offers a 100% online degree. The unique 33-credit hour course of study allows students to explore the richness of understanding behaviors, emotions, and thoughts through the study of psychology. Students learn to integrate a Catholic-Christian vision of the person with best practices in psychological theory, research, and intervention. You can tailor the program to fit your career needs. Concentrations are offered in Marriage and Family Studies, Leadership, Pre-PhD, Human Services Counseling and self-designed option with a free choice of electives.
Submit an application today! A DMU Admissions Advisor will follow up with you to guide you through the process. In addition to the application you will need to provide:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution, or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history.
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (where applicable.)