Thank you for considering DMU’s M.S. in Psychology!
The first part of your application process is to fill out the online application form.
For Spring 2020 start (Classes begin January 8, 2020):
- Early Application Deadline – October 30
- Application Deadline – December 1
After you have completed the online application, an Enrollment Specialist will follow up with you about providing the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution, or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program).
Schedule a brief call with an Admissions Advisor at your convenience!
- Michele Drennen – Schedule Call