Thank you considering DMU’s M.S. in Psychology!
The first part of your application process is to fill out the online application form.
For May 2019 start (Classes begin 5/22/19):
- Early Application Deadline – 2/22/19
- Application Deadline – 5/22/19
After you have completed the online application, an Enrollment Specialist will follow up with you about providing the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution, or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program).