Thank you for considering the Master of Science in Psychology program!
The first step in your education journey is to fill out the online application.
For Summer 2020 start (Classes begin May 20, 2020):
- Early Application Deadline – Monday, March 2, 2020
- Application Deadline – Monday, April 27, 2020
After you have completed the online application, an Enrollment Specialist will follow up with you about providing the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution, or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program).
Schedule a brief call with an Admissions Advisor at your convenience!
- Michele Drennen – Schedule Call