M.S. in Psychology: Admission Information
The M.S. in Psychology online degree program at Divine Mercy University has several admission requirements. To get started with the admission process be sure to contact an admission advisor who can answer all of your questions about the program and selecting a concentration to fit your career goals.
- Early Application Deadline 1: March 22, 2024.
- Early Application Deadline 2: March 29, 2024.
- Final Application Deadline: May 13, 2024.
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (where applicable.)
During the application process, you can contact an admissions advisor with questions. If you are seeking admission to a program after the Primary Application Deadline has passed, please contact Admissions for further assistance and to inquire if additional spaces may still be available. Note that seating is limited and cohorts may fill to capacity prior to published deadlines.