Changing Contact Information

The Office of the Registrar is here to maintain your academic records and assist you during and after your academic career at Divine Mercy University.  Please remember to let us know whenever your personal contact information changes so that we always have the most up-to-date contact information for you.  When your information has changed, fill out the form below.

M.S. Counseling Students Only: Students who move during their course of study to another state where DMU also offers the CMHC program may need to sign additional documentation if the state regulations for the new state differ from their previous state.  Students who move out of state are required to check with the Office of the Registrar to determine if new documentation is needed.