Official and unofficial academic transcripts are issued by the Office of the Registrar to the student or directly to their designated third party. With a completed and signed Transcript Request Form students may request a hard copy of their academic transcript. Academic transcripts cannot be transmitted electronically. All academic transcripts are delivered in person or by the postal service.
Once your signed Transcript Request Form has been received, please allow 10 Business Days for the processing of transcripts. It is the responsibility of the requester to allow sufficient time to meet a deadline. If you have not allowed sufficient time to meet a deadline, every effort will be made to assist you with your rush request, however we are unable to guarantee delivery in less than 10 business days.
To Request a Transcript:
- Fill out a Transcript Request Form.
- Submit your Transcript Request Form to the Registrar’s office:
- In Person
- By Fax: Be sure to include a cover sheet clearly marked to the attention of Office of the Registrar as well as a signed Transcript Request Form. Fax documents to 703-416-8588.
- By Email: Scan and email your signed Transcript Request Form to email@example.com.
- By Mail: Mail your signed Transcript Request Form to:
Office of the Registrar
45154 Underwood Lane
Sterling, VA 20166